DocToDoctor is a Global Protection System for Clinical Information on mobile devices.
- Developed following the Privacy by Design guidelines (Dr. Cavoukian [https://gpsbydesign.org/ ] & The International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners [https://icdppc.org/])
- Store patient's information in encrypted files not accessible to other applications
- It is an independent development not linked to any consortium, operators or investment funds
- Protects against loss of mobile device.
- Facilitates the obtaining of informed consent from the patient, both oral or written.
- Independent Server of Consent and Identities of Users
- Use Servers located in Europe, as ordered by the RGPD
- Does not share or sell user data to ANYONE'S.
- Provides access for the Patient to exercise their right to Consultation, Rectification or Deletion
- Protects the Medical - Patient Relationship
- User friendly (for the level of protection it grants)
- Protected pictures can be taken without unlocking the mobile phone
- Allows legally protected exchange of clinical information and photos between practitioners, to complete, remember, share, study or investigate
- Provides traceability of shared information
- Groups of up to 15 users can work and maintain shared files